Terms & Conditions for BrightGreenRoofCF.com
General Estimate Terms and Conditions
1. This estimate is an approximation and is not guaranteed. The estimate is based on information provided by the client regarding project requirements. Actual cost may change once all project elements are finalized or negotiated. Prior to any changes of cost, the client will be notified. Estimate valid for 30 days.
2. Services. Upon acceptance by the client, Bright Green Roof Central Florida will perform the services described in the estimate. Any additional services requested by the client that are not covered by the estimate may incur additional charges.
3. Schedule. The services will be completed and delivery will be made as approved by both parties unless condition of property, or weather conditions prevent services to be rendered. This includes but is not limited to, rain, wind, and temperature. Both the client and Bright Green Roof Central Florida reserves the right to cancel or terminate any agreement for any reason prior to the start of or during the project.
4. Changes. Changes in the specifications, schedule or other aspects of services that are requested or approved by the client do not become binding upon Bright Green Roof Central Florida unless accepted by Bright Green Roof Central Florida in writing. Any such changes may result in additional or increased charges, and you agree to pay such increased charges. Any change in service will require acceptance from both the client and Bright Green Roof Central Florida.
5. Sustanture. Bright Green Roof Central Florida provides a rejuvenation and preservation product to the roof that is 100% active and is safe for plants and animals.
6. Sodium Hydrochlorite. Some services utilize a chemical mix of Sodium Hydrochlorite, water, multiple surfactants, and other professional chemicals to service rooftops, home exteriors and other structures, fences, decks, pool enclosures, etc. Sodium Hydrochlorite does have the capability of harming structures, property, plants, grass, and other vegetation. While Bright Green Roof Central Florida takes every precaution to prevent damage or discoloration, the client understands that Bright Green Roof Central Florida is not responsible for replacing, restoring, or repairing any structure, plant, grass, or other vegetation that may succumb to damage or loss incurred as a result of using Sodium Hypochlorite for services. Upon completion of projects that utilize Sodium Hydrochlorite, Bright Green Roof Central Florida recommends clients take extra precaution by watering plants, grass, bushes, structures, and other property.
7. Payment. By accepting this estimate, the client is in agreement to satisfy the project’s invoice. Payment is due upon completion of the project. Bright Green Roof Central Florida will never ask for a down payment or any monies prior to the completion of the project.